You may wonder why buy travel insurance for your vacation. It’s not just your investment you’ll be protecting; it’s protecting yourself and your family. Most health insurance companies in the United States do not cover individuals while they are traveling out of the country.
Vacations can take months to plan and only hours to ruin if you have to cancel your trip or get sick while traveling. Insurance protects the unexpected. Worldwide Travel Protection* and Worldwide Travel Protection with Cancel Anytime* from Allianz Global Assistance offers benefits like trip cancellation and interruption, emergency medical and dental coverage and a 24-hour assistance hotline so help is always just a phone call away. Cancel Anytime even provides protection if your vacation is canceled or interrupted for covered business reasons.
- Coverage if you have to cancel, interrupt or delay a trip for a variety of covered reasons.
- Reimbursement for covered medical and dental expenses incurred and emergency medical transportation.
- Coverage for lost, damaged, stolen or delayed baggage.
- Coverage if you are required to work for covered reasons.
- Coverage for supplier default in situations where a carrier, cruise line, tour operator or other travel entity goes into financial default.
- Coverage for existing medical conditions when plan is purchased on or before final trip payment as shown on your original trip invoice.
- Advance emergency funds.
- Cancel Anytime policy that lets you enjoy extra flexibility.
- Concierge service and 24-hour hotline assistance.
- Peace of mind.
*Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
Plans may not be available to residents of all States.
About ALLIANZ GLOBAL ASSISTANCE – Allianz Global Assistance is a leading provider of travel insurance, corporate assistance, concierge services and more. Allianz Global Assistance products are underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, rated “A-“ (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 or 52.401, or Jefferson Insurance Company, rated “A+” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C-XX-01 or 101-P-XX-01, depending on the insured’s state of residence. AGA Service Company, a company of Allianz Global Assistance, is the licensed producer and administrator for this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.