Group Cruise Vacations Made Easy
Getting together with friends and family has never been easier. Whether it’s weddings, reunions, birthday milestones, special interest groups, girls or guys getaway, we’ll ensure your group has a memorable vacation experience from start to finish.
There are many wonderful reasons to travel with a group. Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, makes it simple to plan these big events on any cruise line of your choice. Virtually every cruise line has a group program that offers special benefits. And to qualify for group rates and amenities as few as 16 people need to travel on the same sailing.
- Planning is easy. We’re by your side for each step. We handle the details. Most lines even have a full time “group coordinator” onboard to assist once you sail.
- Enjoy perks, like group discounts and points that can earn your group onboard amenities.
- Customize it. We can arrange private shore excursions, cocktail hours, or other events, just for your group.
- So much is included. Fine dining, live music and shows, kids programs, fitness center, nightlife—it’s all covered.
- No payment headaches. Each person can pay individually, or as a group. We will handle it all.
- We’ve made celebrating life’s most important events that much easier. We offer shoreside destination weddings starting at $995 and events packages starting at $795 at many locations around the world. Our event managers will handle every aspect of your wedding or special event.
What makes a group? Eight staterooms or more, that’s it. There are no other obligations. More than 5 million group members cruise every year. Here are just some of the types of groups that have discovered this awesome travel options:
- Destination Weddings, Vow Renewals, Bridal Showers
- Birthdays, Graduations, Sweet Sixteen or Quince Parties
- Family Reunions, Class Reunions, Friend Reunions
- Museums and Cultural Groups
- Dance Groups
- Fraternal Groups
- Girlfriends Getaway, Mancation
- Continuing Education Seminars
- Card Players
- Retirement Celebrations, Divorce Celebrations
- Clubs and Sports Associations
- Political and Professional Business Groups
- Religious organizations, Church retreats
No matter what group you belong to, a cruise is an excellent choice. And Cruise Planners should be the first port of call on any group cruise. Unlike land-based group vacations, we do the work and you have the fun! We handle all the paperwork, payments, cabin assignments and documents. Plus your Cruise Planners travel advisor can arrange special parties, meeting space, scavenger hunts, group photos, dining arrangements and customized shore excursions. One inclusive price covers almost everything and each traveler can select their own type of stateroom accommodation. Plus, our exclusive “RegisWEB” program allows participants to sign up for the cruise online effortlessly or traditionally via phone.
The benefits of group travel are outstanding. The group organizer can cruise for FREE by utilizing one of the free berths earned (usually 1 berth for every 15 full paying passengers). But perhaps the most outstanding benefit is that all the hard work of managing the group is done by your Cruise Planners travel advisor at no additional cost.
Let us give you a no-obligation group sailing proposal today and then start packing because in no time you will be sailing away on the group cruise of a lifetime.
Did you know? We have a Celebration and Honeymoon Gift Registry? Works like any other gift registry except your friends and family purchase “gifts” towards your dream vacation. Use it for any type of special event for free. Ask me for more details.